Coronavirus (COVID-19) has quickly made an impact on all our lives. Rabun County Bank wants you to know that our top priority is to protect the health and well-being of our employees, friends, families, customers, and community and that we are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and Governor Kemp’s office. Please visit the CDC website for daily updates, visit Rabun County Board of Commissioners Facebook page, as well as GA Department of Public Health for more information.
MAY 27, 2020 – It’s been a while since we have seen you inside the Bank. Thank you so much for your patience, your use of the drive-thru lanes and your continued adherence to the CDC and Governor Kemp’s protocols. We are all in this together and we appreciate you doing your part!
We had a soft opening to test our new protocols. Thank you to those customers that came in, as it helped us tweak our process.
As of Tuesday, May 26, we will open the Clayton lobby Monday – Thursday 9:00 am -5:00 pm, Friday’s 9:00 am – 5:30 pm with limited access. Saturday lobby hours will be “By Appointment Only” from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Dillard and Cornelia will continue to operate as they have been (drive-thru only, lobby by appointment only). The drive-thru at each office will continue with normal hours.
We are asking that you continue to use the drive-thru as your primary transaction solution. If you do need to come into the Bank, we are suggesting you call ahead to make an appointment so we’ll be ready to assist you upon arrival.
We are limiting the number of customers allowed in the Bank at a time. We have set-up an entrance and exit system, social distancing markers on the floor and germ shields.
Our coffee machine, lobby furniture and restroom are unavailable at this time.
When you come to the Clayton Bank, please ENTER on the Rickman St. side (the side that faces the strip mall where Goin’ Postal and Blossman Gas are).
We will ask that you please wear a face mask while in the Bank, if you do not have one, we will provide one for you. Only two guests per office will be allowed.
Customers will EXIT the side facing Andy’s Market.
Once a customer has left an area of the Bank, it will be sanitized accordingly.
If you need the assistance of a customer service representative, lender, mortgage originator or other employee of the Bank, please call 706-782-4571 to make an appointment. For Traditions Bank customers, please call 706-778-9256.
DIGITAL BANKING RESOURCES
- Log in or Enroll here
- If you already know your user ID for online banking but are having password difficulties, please call us at 706-782-4571 during normal business hours so we can assist you
- Online Banking provides you the ability to view transaction history and account balances, transfer funds between accounts (including making a loan payment from your deposit account to your loan account), view 24 months of retained statements, and pay bills
Deposit checks remotely (funds will generally be available the next day, subject to any longer delays or holds applied), pay bills, view accounts balances and more. Download the app from the Google Play Store (Android) or iTunes and App Store (Apple). If you are having any difficulties downloading or using the app, please call customer service at 706-782-4571 during normal business hours.
- To eliminate handling cash, utilize your Debit Card for purchases
- If you need cash fast, visit one of our three convenient ATMs
- Don’t have an ATM/Debit Card? Please call customer service at 706-782-4571 to order one.
SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED
We will update this web page as often as necessary. We may contact you directly, therefore, please be sure we have your current email address and phone number so you may receive information quickly. If you need to update your contact information, please call a customer service representative at 706-782-4571 during normal business hours.
- Follow the CDC and Governor Kemp’s guidelines
- Update your email address, physical address and phone number so we can reach you quickly if needed
- Be on the alert for SCAMS and FRAUD via phone, email and mail
- Be sure your home devices are virus protected
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PASSWORDS OR PIN CODES WITH ANYONE
As always, we want you to feel confident that your money is protected according to the FDIC rules. Click here to read more about FDIC Insurance Coverage.
Lastly, we want to thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this virus together. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.