*UPDATE August 22, 2022*
COVID-19 continues to be top-of-mind for everyone in our community. We are continuously monitoring relevant information regarding COVID-19 and have adapted up-to-date protocols to provide a safe working environment and place of business for our customers. We would like to share what Bank protocols are to keep you and our employees safe from exposure.
We ask that if you are showing any symptoms of COVID to please NOT come into the Bank. We would be happy to serve you over the phone if you need assistance with any financial services. Please follow CDC guidance if you do have COVID for quarantine and mask wearing.
1. We have removed all our sneeze guards.
2. We continue to wipe surfaces every hour.
3. The Bank goes through a deep clean every Friday night.
4. You are not required to wear a mask, nor are our employees, but please feel free to wear a mask if you want to.
5. Our coffee machine and restroom are available to our customers.
6. In Clayton, we ask that you continue to enter the Bank either on the Andy’s Market side or the Rickman St. side.
7. In Clayton, we will continue to keep the door locked at the bottom of the hill from Ingles.
8. Handicapped assistance is available for entry into the Bank by calling 706-782-4571.
9. On Saturdays in Clayton:
- Our lobby is open by *Appointment Only* from 9:00-12:00, please call 706-782-4571 to make an appointment for safe box entry or to visit with a CSR or lender
- The drive-thru is open from 8:30-12:00 for teller transactions
- Our ATM is available 24/7 at the Covered Bridge Plaza (next to the Food Bank)
DIGITAL BANKING RESOURCES
- Log in or Enroll here
- If you already know your user ID for online banking but are having password difficulties, please call us at 706-782-4571 during normal business hours so we can assist you
- Online Banking provides you the ability to view transaction history and account balances, transfer funds between accounts (including making a loan payment from your deposit account to your loan account), view 24 months of retained statements, and pay bills
Deposit checks remotely (funds will generally be available the next day, subject to any longer delays or holds applied), pay bills, view accounts balances and more. Download the app from the Google Play Store (Android) or iTunes and App Store (Apple). If you are having any difficulties downloading or using the app, please call customer service at 706-782-4571 during normal business hours.
- To eliminate handling cash, utilize your Debit Card for purchases
- Enroll your debit card through the Mobile App in Card Controls to monitor transactions.
- If you need cash fast, visit one of our three convenient ATMs
- Don’t have an ATM/Debit Card? Please call customer service at 706-782-4571 to order one.
SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED
We will update this web page as often as necessary. We may contact you directly, therefore, please be sure we have your current email address and phone number so you may receive information quickly. If you need to update your contact information, please call a customer service representative at 706-782-4571 during normal business hours.
- Follow the CDC guidelines
- Update your email address, physical address and phone number so we can reach you quickly if needed
- Be on the alert for SCAMS and FRAUD via phone, email and mail
- Be sure your home devices are virus protected
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PASSWORDS OR PIN CODES WITH ANYONE
As always, we want you to feel confident that your money is protected according to the FDIC rules. Click here to read more about FDIC Insurance Coverage.
Lastly, we want to thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this virus together. If you have any concerns or comments, please let us know. Thank you for being a customer of Rabun County Bank and Traditions Bank.